Title: Content Editor
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Content Review Analysts are expected to provide quality assurance and improve machine classifiers to ensure safety of the platform for all audience and cross-functional teams. Daily responsibilities include reviewing select content against the policies and training. Service requirements for each reviewer is to review and analyze a target number of content per day with a classification system based on a set of policy guidelines which will be provided.
• Become an expert on content review
• Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail to review content against existing policies
• Consistently meet team’s daily targets
• Be a helpful mentor for new hires
• Support urgent requests and projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Conduct market research to prepare for new product launches
• Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc.
• Majority of your time will be spent on general content (music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc.) but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis
• Thorough understanding of online videos and the internet
• Ability to learn quickly and provide sound judgment to classify content based on a set of policies, you will need to navigate through ambiguity.
• German Language.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Additional Job Details:24x7 rotational shift
Employer Contact Information
33 Queen St, London EC4R 1AP, UK