Project Manager for IT project in Dublin
Job Start Date
From €10.00 To €25.00
No Travel Required
Fluid AI is working with a top bank in Dublin, Ireland, to implement a "Branch of the future", in which Artificial Intelligence and Gesture technology will be combined to create an innovative and novel AI powered experience. A suitable candidate is required to help us co-ordinate the project and work towards its successful implementation.
The overall responsibilities shall include the following -
1. Visiting the client site on specific days for implementation.
2. Co-ordinating with the client on the implementation plan
3. Interact and liaise with software development team in Mumbai
4.Serve as a single point of contact between Client and development team
5. Preparing the appropriate documents for the implementation and training on the system
6. Visiting whenever there is a bug in the system or an update needs to be pushed.
7. Communication both internally and externally would be essential.
The project will take 2 weeks to complete, and thereafter, the candidate may be required to visit 1-2 times every 3 months.
The candidate should have good English communication skills, basic computing skills, good logical reasoning, and should be quick to respond to emails and other forms of communication. Good technical background along with IT Project Management experience would be highly preferable.
Employer Contact Information
Naman Midtown, Lower Parel
Senapati Bapat Marg
Fluid AI is one of the world's leading IT companies in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Our clientele includes Bank of America, Mastercard, Emirates NBD, NCB Jamaica, and all of the top 6 banks in India. We have worked with Warren Buffet to launch the first ever AI powered magazine cover for the Forbes Global centennial issue, and have won several awards internationally, including being listed in Forrester and Gartner's top 5 global AI platforms.