Automation Design Engineer - November 2020- 0101
Keltia Ireland Ltd.
Rubicon Centre CIT Campus
Bishopstown, CO.CORK T12Y275
Automation Design Engineer - November 2020
Keltia Ireland Ltd is a technical support services company providing technical design, CAD training and recruiting services to companies in the Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace and other manufacturing industries around Ireland. We have been in business since 2012 in Ireland and we have a sister company in the US, Keltia Design, Inc. that has been in business for over 20 years (www.keltia-design.com) Our Client is a growing company and is an industry leader in their field.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
For full details please follow the link: https://bit.ly/35qmvHd
- Designing bespoke automation equipment for use within medical device sector
- Working with our senior design team to bring innovative concepts to life through CAD modelling, prototyping and detailed specification for manufacture.
- Use solidworks to develop complex multi-part CAD assemblies and output detailed specification drawings for our in-house tooling department.
- Accompanying the senior team with client presentations, project reviews and helping to maintain our high standard of customer service.
- Managing projects from initial concept, detailed design, assembly, testing, through to installing at the customer site.
- Manage, plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure machines meet CE marking standards.
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet requirements.
- Procurement of material and components, ability to work closely and communicate clearly with suppliers.
- The person should be qualified to an appropriate level of engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in designing automated machinery.
- Experience of Solidworks is essential.
- Experience of precision toolmaking is beneficial.
- Project management experience is beneficial: scheduling, planning and resource management.
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- Excellent computer skills and competent using MS office.
- Understanding of GAMP 5 documentation standards is beneficial.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements on your CV and we will get back to you immediately
Keltia Ireland Ltd.