Lead Mechanical Design & Manufacturing Engineer-0305
Keltia Ireland Ltd.
Rubicon Centre CIT Campus
Bishopstown, CO.CORK T12Y275
|Lead Mechanical Design & Manufacturing Engineer|
|Location||West of Ireland-0305|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Lead Mechanical Design & Manufacturing Engineer
We have a Lead Mechanical Design & Manufacturing Engineer position opened. We are seeking experienced personnel with SolidWorks experience in the West of Ireland.
Keltia Ireland is a technical support services company providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
To go to website for further job information please use the link
Our Cliente is hiring for a Lead Mechanical Design & Manufacturing Engineer. The successful applicant will be heavily involved in all aspects of engineering in the company including product design and manufacturing, production scheduling, product flow, detailed models as well as engineering drawings and schematics. The candidate will also be leader of a small engineering team within the company. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to implement their experience and develop with a growing dynamic company.
Leadership of a small team of engineers and close contact with the production manager to achieve smooth and efficient production while improving systems and developing new products.
- Scheduling of production, organisation and prioritisation of projects.
- Creation and interpretation of detailed models and drawings and use of software in 3D (SolidWorks) to create and modify existing parts/products/assemblies.
- Creation and use of Bills of Materials (BOM’s) for both production and component purchasing.
- Understanding and use of nesting software which creates CAD/CAM codes for plasma cutting.
- Design to build research and design projects for new products and products to complement our existing range.
- Development and maintenance of product and component databases making sure they are kept up to date.
- Dealing with customers to help solve any engineering related problems that may occur.
- Minimum 2.2 degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with 2D and 3D software (SolidWorks) and drawings.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of sheet metal and fabrication techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with different disciplines.
- An excellent team player with a positive attitude to learn and develop in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in leadership of an engineering team would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with agricultural equipment/large machinery design and use would be an advantage.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to us
Keltia Ireland Ltd.