Program Manager - Midlands Area November 2020-1804
Keltia Ireland Ltd.
Rubicon Centre CIT Campus
Bishopstown, CO.CORK T12Y275
Essential duties and responsibilities
Please check the link for full details: https://bit.ly/3f7XVOV
Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage projects in the following areas:
- Defining and driving projects across all stages of the project life cycle;
- management of multi-disciplined teams across various business units and functions;
- acting as a liaison between multi-faceted project teams;
- developing project plans, roles and responsibilities and communications plans;
- engaging project stakeholders regardless of discipline in order to effectively drive projects;
- facilitating workshops to gather and define project scopes and business requirements including documentation of same and subsequent dissemination to relevant parties; and
- identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions.Partner with Quality Leadership teams to develop action plans to reduce variation in performance and to drive programs to enhance the experience of the customer
- Introduce new product lines
- Create and present on Quality performance for the language/region. - Initiate and drive projects with minimal guidance
- Proven track record managing multi-disciplined teams and end-to-end projects in challenging environments;
- prior consulting experience in a professional services environment and significant project management experience;
- experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: healthcare, medtech, technology or pharmaceutical;
- strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills;
- 10+ years' experience minimum depending on level applied for is required;
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements mentioned on CV and we will get back to you immediately
Keltia Ireland Ltd.