Trades & Manufacturing - Christchurch - City
We are seeking a highly motivated person to join our team in Christchurch, New Zealand
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of refrigeration engineering and the industry.
This position requires the following skills:
- Experience with ammonia refrigeration systems.
- A reasonable level of computer literacy.
- An ability to work alone or as part of a team with good leadership skills.
- Limited electrical registration.
- Ability to plan preventative maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional skills and responsibilities:
- General engineering and maintenance knowledge
- Welding skills.
- Knowledge of building maintenance systems.
- Coordination of work carried out by contractors.
- Previously carried out work in installation, repair, operation and maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
In return our client offers:
- Excellent remuneration.
- On-going training development.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply online today with your cover letter, CV, relevant qualifications and references.
Great working conditions and an immediate start for the right candidate and Christchurch is still a great place to live, work and play!
For more information about our relocation packages and other benefits please visit our website.