Training & Education - UK - London
Our client is a independent training/assessment centre based in London who have a range of full and part time positions available for electrical tutors/teacher.
We are the principal hub for all Construction, Electrical Training and development programmes. This a trusted provider of training courses by some of New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom's globally recognised institutions.
The company is growing and looking for talented, experienced electrical tutor/assessors and trainers who are passionate about teaching and electrical installation to join our team and provide advice, delivery, and assessment of Electrical NVQs. Both full time and part time roles are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of delivering Electrical NVQs
- Relevant electrical industry experience.
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Experience as an Electrical Tutor/Assessor / Electrical Trainer
- A passion for helping their students achieve
Applicants we are looking for would preferably hold some of the following qualifications:
- Full level 3 qualifications in Electrical installation, equivalent to a Level 3 NVQ.
- Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations – e.g. City and Guilds 2382 or equivalent.
- Initial Verification at level 3 – e.g. City and Guilds 2391-10 or 2394 or equivalent
- Periodic Inspection at level 3 – e.g. City and Guilds 2391-10 or 2395 or equivalent
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a criminal and suitable employment references. If you are interested in our electrical tutor jobs, then please get in touch as we'd love to hear from you.