Construction - Christchurch - City
We are recruiting for a Building Foreman to work for a top tier contractor on a permanent basis, throughout the North and South Islands of New Zealand! The work will involve being a part of a team delivering a range of commercial building projects with values ranging from $1m to $20m.
The company you will be working for is a national construction company with regional branches in many regions across New Zealand. They have an extensive and diverse portfolio that covers major infrastructure, commercial new builds, fit out, design, and renovation. No matter the size or complexity of the project they are known for delivering their projects to the highest of standards and honouring clients budget and architectural vision.
For the position of Foreman your key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Coordinating subcontractors and trades
- Organising relevant materials, equipment and access
- Managing day to day site activities
- Leading from the front
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience across concrete, structures and commercial build projects up to or over $20m
- Material procurement experience
- Ability to lead and be assertive
- Well developed computer skills in program management, training can be provided
- Be health and safety minded
- Ideally trade qualified within building, however this is not essential, experience would be most crucial
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary and package, ongoing training, potential relocation, and a great work life balance.
If you are looking for a change and to further your career in building and construction, please apply now!