Construction - Central Otago
We are recruiting for a Land Surveyor with a civils background to work for a top tier contractor on a permanent basis to work in the Central Otago region. The work will involve the reconstruction of roads, drainage, and structural projects with values up to $50m.
The company you will be working for is a national construction company with regional branches across the whole of New Zealand. They have an extensive and diverse portfolio that includes major infrastructure projects, building works, heavy civils, and road construction. This is a prime opportunity for a surveyor who is looking to increase their career potential and work for a fantastic company who specialises in providing high quality services to the civil industry.
As the Land Surveyor your key responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
- Topographical surveys
- Measured Building Surveys
- Carrying out detailed measured surveys
- Providing & gathering data and creating reports
- Measuring areas as specified
- Carrying out varied land surveying
The successful candidate will have the below;
- Proven experience as a land or engineering surveyor
- Hold a Degree or Diploma in Land Surveying
- Experience with survey instrumentation - GPS, Total Stations, 3D Laser Scanners
- Competent user of 2D / 3D AutoCAD
- Must hold a clean Driving License
- Hold a Valid Site Safety card
The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary and package, ongoing training, potential relocation, and a great work life balance.
Are you looking to advance your career as a Land Surveyor within a leading organisation? If so please apply below!