Construction - Queenstown Lakes
We are looking for a Contract Manager with a strong civils background to work for a mid-tier contractor on a permanent basis throughout the North and South Islands of New Zealand. The projects will involve the reconstruction of roads, drainage, sub divisions and some structures with values up to $50m.
The company you will be working for is a national construction company with offices across the whole of NZ. They are a market leader in engineering and infrastructure services, and understand and recognise the contribution employees make to the growth of the company. They have an extensive and diverse portfolio that includes major infrastructure projects, heavy civils, and road construction. This company is fantastic to work for and have number of major projects in the pipeline.
What we are looking for;
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is commercially minded and who is a strong at delivering works on site.
- Someone who has excellent planning and contract management skills.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Managing the financial and commercial performance of the contract, with a large focus on leading a Zero Harm culture.
- Promoting and enhancing a collaborative relationship with customers, stakeholders, staff and sub-contractors.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Proven experience in contract management within the construction industry, preferably within roading or heavy civil works.
- Hold a construction related degree or diploma
- Excellent organisational planning skills, an ability to influence and commercial nous.
The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary and package, ongoing training, potential relocation, and a great work life balance.
Are you looking to advance your career as a Contract Manager within a leading organisation? If so please apply below!