3D CAD Technician / Engineer
Danann Clean Air Services
M1 Business Park Balbriggan
Dublin, DUBLIN D05 V802
Danann Air is a leading supplier of Air Handling Units and HVAC equipment in Ireland. We are looking for a 3D CAD engineer to join our team.
Duties will include:
• The primary duty required by this role, is to generate 3D drawings from the initial 2D designs of the air handling unots.
• Co-ordinating and assisting in the production/manufacture of Air Handling Units and equipment.
• Interacting with and managing manufacturing partners and suppliers
• Preparing 2D & 3D CAD drawings with the aim to support Revit models.
• Dealing with clients as required.
• Participating in design/production meetings and updating progress to team members and management.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Evident 2D/3D CAD experience. Particularly with Revit software.
• Background in mechanical/manufacturing engineering.
• Production organization skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong project & time management skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• A knowledge of HVAC systems and works well within a team environment.
BA in engineering preferred.
1 year practical experience.