5G tester @ Reading, UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for 5G tester for FTE based in Reading, UK.
Ideal, candidate should have good experience in IMS testing, VOLTE and LTE Testing.
Job Description :
- Software Testing Lifecycle experience in telecom testing projects
- Around 3yrs of 4G LTE Testing experience
- Experience in IMS Core, VoLTE, EPC, VoWifi
- Telecom Protocols: Diameter, SIGTRAN, MAP and SIP
- Understanding of 4G network Architecture
- Experience in End to End (E2E), Acceptance Testing manual testing,
- Ability to design 4G related telecom E2E tests and test plans for complex solutions based on an understanding of requirements of 4G/5G
- Ability to analyse and debug problems in complex systems. Experience in using Wireshark and other relevant tools for debugging issues
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with junior and senior team-mates, and both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A high level of energy and drive. Self-motivated and a positive, energising presence in a team environment.
- Able to proactively and quickly learn about new technologies and techniques, with support from team lead and mentors.
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience working in Cloud Environment
- Experience of non-functional testing e.g performance, robustness, security, usability etc.
- Experience in Automation of 4G Telecom Test Cases
- Experience of private and public cloud-based testing
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate) .
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.