Automotive / Transport & Logistics - Christchurch - City
We are seeking experienced workshop Technician/Diesel Mechanics to perform repairs and maintenance on a wide range of industrial machinery, through the North and South Islands of New Zealand including Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and Otago.
This is an extremely varied and responsible role with excellent long term prospects for the right people.Your main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Experience in service and repair in the heavy vehicle industry.
- Have a high level of pride in workmanship with a clear understanding of exceptional customer service.
- Be able to work autonomously without supervision.
- Maintain a professional image and representation of the business.
- Have an ability to solve problems as they arise with sound communication skills and time management technique.
- Carrying out maintenance work on machinery
- Completing service and job reports as tasks are completed
- Submitting reports at the end of each day
- Adhering to all OH&S policies and procedures
- Ensuring work area is clean and tidy at all times
To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualified with relevant certificates
- Ideally you will have experience with forklift, earth-moving or agriculture equipment.
This is an urgent position so please apply online with your CV asap!