Administrator – Training Courses
Dublin 18, Co Dublin
€Excellent DOE Plus On-Site Parking, 21 Days’ Holiday + Public Holidays
If you’re a diligent office or administration professional seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to broaden your expertise with a highly-successful business.
Our client is an industry leader in the business of helping companies achieve superior IT productivity. This includes corporate IT and soft skills training, bespoke databases and applications development, SAP end-user training and SAP project team training. They’re now looking for an Administrator to join their team.
Within a forward-thinking and supportive environment, you’ll have the chance to play an important part in our client’s day-to-day operations and pursue your professional ambitions.
As an Administrator, you will be tasked with providing support to our client’s training activities from an admin and organisational standpoint.
Specifically, you will liaise with customers regarding the details of the training course and ensure venues and attendees are organised and confirmed.
Specifically, you will:
- Co-ordinate personnel associated with the training courses
- Work as part of a wider Administration Team
- Maintain training schedules
- Support planning activities for all upcoming training tasks
- Welcome visitors to the site and respond to telephone queries
- Ensure all training rooms are set-up and ready for use
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience gained in an office environment, ideally within an administration role
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Highly-organised and proactive, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent communication skills, a team player mentality and great prioritisation abilities.
To apply for the role of Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Office Administrator, Administration Assistant, Training Administrator, Training Programme Administrator, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist.