· Being accountable for the architecture and design for complex, critical areas of development.
· Being accountable for the long term impact of architectural changes with respect to future adaptability and maintainability.
· Keeping abreast of the latest technologies in the market and quickly picking up new technologies as and when required.
· Investigating capabilities and functionality of systems and technologies our software interacts with.
· Understanding the Scrum framework, and contributing to the Scrum processes and ceremonies.
· Proven ability to work as part of an agile software development team - working in a constrained environment to very tight timescales.