We have a Applications Engineer/Production Manager/CNC Programmer position with our client in the South East that is supporting the Aerospace and Medtech Industry with Engineering Design; Manufacture of precision tooling, complex metallic components and detailed assemblies.
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3dN5OZN
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· NPI & technical transfers.
· To provide solutions for the development of customer’s products, i.e. design for manufacture, selection of materials, research, design, build, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain all of the Work holding, Tooling, fixtures, Jigs, production aids, production processes and other systems (made or bought), which are required to make the company’s products.
· Develop methods, strategies and programs for new parts
· CAM system optimisation for full machine tool utilization.
· Produce standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI) used in the production of the Company’s products
· Develop CMM programming and In Process Checks programs for new parts
· Perform technical transfers
· Engage constructively with other functions and colleagues within the Company to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
· Continuously improve the manufacturing processes in the company using Lean principles.
· To resolve problems in production processes in a timely and controlled manner.
· Optimise machine capability. Understand the total functionality of equipment.
· Produce prototypes & speed shop parts as required.
· To plan, lead, meet and/or exceed the Project deadlines, milestones and goals agreed with the Company
· Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business.
· Assist as required with business case write ups for new Equip or processes.
· Assist as required with the development/ implementation of training plans for operators
· Leadership & Interpersonal Ability a Must
· Excellent communication skills. Written & Verbal
· Be competent and capable of leading a team.
· Have a practical, constructive approach to problem solving.
· Be a lean manufacturing champion with excellent analytical skills.
· Training will be provided in areas where skills and knowledge gaps are identified.
· Over time the content of the role will modify, change and develop to reflect the developing needs of the business. Help and assistance is available from the Engineering services within the company i.e. quality, procurement, design, sales, logistics, finance etc.
Please send a CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to Fahmeda at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately