The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated team.
The ideal candidate must maintain a high level of customer service.
- The barista must be trained to operate the machine and to prepare the coffee based on the guidelines of the roaster or shop owner; while more experienced baristas may have discretion to vary preparation or experiment.
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Goods in and goods out.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days
- Full uniform provided.
- Experience working in excellent hospitality units.
- Day time hours.
Apply today with your CV and we can easily schedule the meeting.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary