Where will you be teaching?
Beijing is one of the world’s great cities, with a number of iconic world-renowned sites, including the Great Wall of China, Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
- All in all, the children at Children’s Tales remain our number one priority. We place great emphasis on the education and development of our children. Therefore, it&&9;s important for us to have teachers or aspiring teachers that want to offer the best of themselves and grow with our students.
- We are not dictators in our classrooms, we are invited into our children’s world. Therefore, our job as educators is to enrich their world as much as possible and give them the necessary support for them to become the person that they are meant to be. That is the kind of environment we work in and that is what we hold
- Base salary:from 18,000 - 28,000 RMB/ month
- Reimbursement for flight ticket
- Health insurance covered
- Weekday lunches provided.
- Help in obtaining a legal working visa as long as the applicant meets the minimum requirements.
- Free Chinese (Mandarin) lessons and cultural tips.
- 7 days free accommodation on arrival
- Pick up at the airport
- Holidays paid and vacation paid
- Kindergarten students
- 7 working hours/ day (8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, with 2.5 hours of break time between 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm)
- 2 consecutive days off on weekend
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- Your Resume
- Degree copy
- Passport photo
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org