Where will you be teaching?
- Qingdao, in China’s eastern Shandong province, is a port city of skyscrapers, parks and beaches bordering the Yellow Sea. It&&9;s known for its beer, a legacy of the German occupation (1898-1914). The Tsingtao Beer Museum celebrates the namesake brewery, founded here by Germans in 1903, and the Qingdao International Beer Festival is major event. There&&9;s also German-style architecture in the old city center.
- PKU College International Preschool promotes the spirit of academic freedom, inclusiveness, and innovation. As the country’s premier educational institution.
- PKU College operates three featured platforms including research, training, and schools. The three platforms have attracted the attention of many senior education specialists both nationwide and worldwide.
- Competitive Monthly Salary (17000 - 22000 RMB) based upon experience, education, and certifications
- A single apartment provided
- Assistance in work visa obtainment and renewal
- Paid vacation time: Chinese holidays, Christmas holiday, and summer holiday.
- Flight bonus or end of contract bonus up to 8000 RMB.
- Health insurance provided
- Free/ Discount tuition for children to attend preschool (ages 1.5 - 6)
Qingdao Job Description:
- Responsible for student development in full-English immersion, ages 2 – 6.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 17:00pm
- Implement classroom activities, structure, and routine in alignment with PKU College’s curriculum.
- Attend on-the-job training programs when needed.
- Responsible for assisting in organizing and taking part in promotional events for the school.
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of BA Degree
- Photo of your passport