Job Description :
· Actively contribute in client engagements and requirement workshops.
• Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
• Challenge all new client requirements and change requests.
• Elaborate and deliver clearly defined requirement documents without subsequent change requests.
• Take ownership of all requirements with assigned client/s.
• Work closely with product design & development team to analyze and design functional enhancements Provide onsite product consultancy and assist the client with acceptance criteria gathering and support throughout the project life-cycle
• Share business knowledge with all members of the implementation team, and the wider organization when required.
• Represents Business Analyst team at relevant agile stand ups and planning meetings.
• Provide assistance and business expertise to the Support Team and the QA Team in verifying client reported issues and internally raised issues.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Implementation Consultant in the financial services sector with Asset Servicing experience essential.
• Detailed knowledge of, with a preference to having experience working in, Capital Markets • University degree in relevant business/finance discipline.
• A proven ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions & complete requirement documentation.
• Ability to build & maintain strong relationships both internally & externally with clients.
• Excellent communication & client presentation experience.
• Experience of industry standard interfaces is an advantage (e.g. SWIFT, XML) • User acceptance testing experience.
• Understanding and experience of the agile software development process and overall project life cycle.
• Delivery focused with good time management and personal organizational skills.
• Self-motivated with capability to formulate and apply new ideas both independently and quickly, is crucial.