· A Business Analyst with understanding of security services that will help them to understand services implemented as part of the project and document them effectively.
· The candidate must be able to work successfully with the Security and IT team. Candidates will apply both functional knowledge and technical expertise during requirements analysis to deliver comprehensive solution and document operational manual for transition of services to BAU Team
· Experience in working within an IT Business Analyst role. Experience of working within Cyber Security Projects would expect to see examples of security type projects. Experience of working within an Information and Cyber Security function.
· The ability to formulate, define and categorise business requirements from business needs
· Experience in interpreting processes and developing user journeys Excellent communication skills .
· Experience of working effectively with senior decision stakeholders.
Mandatory skills and experience :
· Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT and of it at least 3-4 years in Banking domain as a Business Analyst, security services
· Good understanding of Banking domain products and processes
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of global insurance and technology trends
· Knowledge of related industry considerations.
· Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing policy administration systems, business analysis tools and procedures (Functional Specs, RTM, BRD, Modelling tools) to accomplish job.