Smartedge's client is looking for “Business Analyst (Insurance)_Contract @ Limerick, Ireland.”
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Limerick, Ireland
• Interact with business user and gather business requirements
• Translation of business objectives and requirements into business requirement document and functional specification
• Create test plans, test cases and use cases
• Do system/functional/regression testing
• Effective communicate with customers and other team members
• Act as a bridge between business and technical team
• Develops and applies specialized knowledge within insurance and business analysis subject
• Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
• Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of insurance field.
• Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
Mandatory skills and experience
• Strong Life insurance & Annuities/P&C domain knowledge
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT and of it at least 3-4 years in Life insurance & Annuities/P&C Insurance domain
• Good understanding of Life insurance & Annuities/P&C domain products and processes
• Experience of working on insurance projects for global insurance organizations.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of global insurance and technology trends
• Knowledge of related industry considerations.
• Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing policy administration systems, business analysis tools and procedures (Functional Specs, RTM, BRD, Modeling tools) to accomplish job.
Must-Have Primary Skill: Business Analysis – Insurance.
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(firstname.lastname@example.org) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.