1. Looking for BA with Lending experience.
2. Takes a proactive role in the analysis of business requirements and problems, identifying available options for consideration together with a recommended course of action and document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
3. Definition of Business requirements/user story elicitation for IT enabled change, ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ mapping
4. Arranges and conducts stakeholder meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high quality communication and persuasive skills. This includes the accurate documenting of meetings /workshops outcomes in a timely manner
5. Takes ownership for completing goals, meeting required deadlines.
6. Has a good understanding of one or more of the organisations core business processes and the underlying data used to support these processes
7. Proactively defines, constructs and executes acceptance tests for automated systems, in a thorough and reliable manner.
8. Work as part of a team with internal and external partners, demonstrating strong ability to collaborate and work through complex issues to find suitable customer focussed solutions.
• Knowledge of credit processes/credit systems in Financial Institutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in influencing and managing middle management stakeholders.
• 5 years + Business Analysis experience.
• Detail oriented with good organisational skills.
• Experience in business requirement/user story elicitation for IT enabled change, ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ process mapping
• Agile/Scrum experience in addition to Waterfall.
• Experience with execution of Business Acceptance testing for IT enabled change