Smart edge’s client is looking for Business Analyst for Contract Role in Dublin, Ireland
Job Role: Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location : Dublin, Ireland
Senior Consultant to help with a remediation project.
Top 5 skills:
· Platform remediation or transformation projects
· Agile (previous experience of JIRA and Confluence required)
· Process mapping
· Analysis skills for driving inferences from raw data.
· Knowledge of mainframe systems
Previous knowledge of existing mortgages systems, and mortgage and credit process required.
Senior BA to:
· gather and document requirements.
· Document processes and drive inferences from raw data.
· Create epics and stories as part of an agile squad, working with an offshore team
· Support junior BA’s
· Support User Acceptance testing:
· Review plans and scripts
· Part of triage team for user acceptance defects
Risk modelling specialist required to deliver on model development, requirements under IRB regulatory framework . Will be required for Model development related activities to support the implementation of new regulatory guidance (EBA, ECB) for the Group's UK Mortgage portfolio.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat