Role and responsibilities:
· Interact with business user and gather business requirements
· Translation of business objectives and requirements into business requirement document and functional specification
· Create test plans, test cases and use cases
· Do system/functional/regression testing
· Effective communicate with customers and other team members
· Act as a bridge between business and technical team
· Develops and applies specialized knowledge within insurance and business analysis subject.
· Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of insurance field.
· Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
Skills required :
· Strong Life insurance & Annuities/P&C domain knowledge
· Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT and of it at least 3-4 years in Life insurance &
· Annuities/P&C Insurance domain
· Experience in Risk/ GDPR area.
· Good understanding of Life insurance & Annuities/P&C domain products and processes
· Experience of working on insurance projects for global insurance organizations.
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of global insurance and technology trends
· Knowledge of related industry considerations.
· Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing policy administration systems, business analysis tools and procedures (Functional Specs, RTM, BRD, Modeling tools) to accomplish job.