Smartedge's client is looking for “Business Analyst(Payments)_Contract @ Dublin, Ireland”
Role:- Business Analyst
Duration- 6+ Months of contract.
Location:- Dublin, Ireland.
- As a Business Consultant, within the Banking Consulting Group, the person will be responsible for gathering the business requirements directly from our Customers. This person should be a subject matter expert in Banking domain with 8-10 years of experience, having worked on complex assignments for Financial Institutions globally.
- This person will work closely with Client Business/IT team & internal development teams and act as the Onsite Single Point of Contact for all queries. This person should possess a proven track record of Business Analysis, Consulting, requirements gathering, analysis, design, UAT etc.
- Responsible for leading High Level Business & Project Review Meetings for Payments system modernization initiatives
- Interacting with business stakeholders for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation etc.
- Work with the delivery / implementation teams to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Review Test strategy & test specifications, assist in Functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
- 8-10 years of Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organizations in BFSI domain for large payments modernization/regulatory compliance projects like SEPA, Faster Payments etc.
- Domain experience in Payment/ Mortgages / Digital Banking/ Core Banking/Treasury.
- Understanding of Agile methodology / experience
- Experience in Use case Modelling, Creating use cases, workflow diagrams etc.
- Experience in conducting UAT/BAT
- Experience of working on banking applications
- Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers.
Risk modelling specialist required to deliver on model development, requirements under IRB regulatory framework . Will be required for Model development related activities to support the implementation of new regulatory guidance (EBA, ECB) for the Group's UK Mortgage portfolio.
If you are interested, please contact me on (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR +44(0)2035002385.Regards, Chandana