Smartedge's client is looking for “Business Consultant - PMO Lead Core banking _ Contract@ Dublin, Ireland”
Role: Business Consultant - PMO Lead Core banking
Duration- 6+ Months of contract and possibility of extension.
Location:- Dublin, Ireland.
• The Payments PMO Lead will work with the PMO Team and support the Programme Managers with their deliverables. The deliverables like
o Internal / External Executive Level Reports (Steering )
o High Level Programme Plans for Executive Level Reporting
o Programme RAID Log
o Programme Decision Log
o MPMO Reports
o Decision Papers
o Project Closure Reports
o Milestone Plan
o Programme Dashboard
o Change Request Log
As an integral part of the NTT DATA Banking Consulting Team, the person will be responsible for managing the day to day activities along with Tracking & monitoring of project statuses in-coordination with Project managers and highlighting the risk associated with project to steering committee.
• Manage the day to day activities of the Payments PMO Team who are responsible for the following activities:
o Financial Management (Programme Budget and Benefits)
o Resource Management
o Change Request Management
o Vendor Management
o Planning and Reporting
o Communications Strategy & Delivery
o PMO Support (Invoicing / Logistics / Administration)
• Monitor areas of significant program risk in conjunction with the Steering Committees and Programme Executives and Programme Managers – act as an independent advisor, reviewing reports (e.g., scope, schedule, cost, RAID Logs)
• Support the relationship between the PMO Team and Project Managers across the Payments programme
• Track and monitor compliance to status reporting and summarise for required governance forums
• Support Programme Management in the creation and review of executive briefings (e.g., Steering Committee, MPMO Board, CDO Updates, COO Updates, CBI Updates) and other presentations, as requested / required by the Steering Committee and Programme Management
• Support the creation of Decision and Change Request Papers for relevant governance forums
• Support the monitoring of critical path analysis and interdependencies between programmes
Support the Payments Programme Management with governance forums and control gates.
Must-Have Primary Skill: Business Consulting-Project Management Office.
Primary Skill: Yrs Experience: Expert (5+ Years Experience)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(email@example.com) and call(+44(0)2035002385 for confidential chat.