Smart edge’s client is looking for Business Consultant - Project Manager for Contract Role in Dublin, Ireland.
Candidate should have Experience in Programme management, Banking /Financial domain.
• Define/Refresh the delivery roadmap for the Project, agreeing the overall investment budget allocation with senior bank investment officials
• Work with the individual stakeholders (Senior Management within individual IT areas) to build business cases for each project, and drive the review / approval of each case through a formal project approval process
• Drive the delivery of IT solutions across multiple domains, to agreed scope, cost and timeline – the role of the Proejct Manager is to oversee and track progress, to ensure the delivery project is setup for success – the actual day-to-day delivery of the change project itself is the responsibility of the individual IT areas themselves (there may be some exceptions to this - i.e. a more hands-on delivery focus)
• Across the full programme (portfolio of change): Scope Management / Track benefit realisation / Financial spend, Key issue/risk identification and management / Prepare and present status updates
• Stakeholder Management, including - Reporting progress to a senior stakeholder group / Drive, manage and input to regular governance and reporting fora (Steering, Group Master PMO Unit etc.)
• Proven success in the management and delivery of a complex Project of IT projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction (Preferably within the Financial services industry)
• AIB experience is must
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent stakeholder management skills – operating at senior levels in the organisation
• Highly Adaptable and has the ability to influence key stakeholders
• Strong financial planning and benefit tracking skills and experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Quality focused with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment towards project delivery
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to perform project tasks effectively, while managing time and priorities
• Confident with preparing presentations, proposing solutions and driving decisions
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
• Strong knowledge of software development cycle
• Experience of engagement with and management of 3rd parties
• Minimum of 3 years programme management experience.
• Educated to Degree level, or if not suitable relevant experience to demonstrate competency.
• PMP certified or equivalent project management certification preferred.
• Experience working in a financial services or banking environment an advantage.
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.