Business Consultant – Commercial Lending & Credit Risk
Dublin, Ireland, DUBLIN
- As a Business Consultant, within the Banking Consulting Group, the person will be responsible for gathering the business requirements directly from our Customers. This person should be a subject matter expert in Banking domain with 8-10 years of experience, having worked on complex assignments for Financial Institutions globally.
- The person will be working as a Credit Risk expert in Commercial Lending area for business assessment and process/organizational transformation
- This person will work closely with Client Business/IT team for assessment of the current state, perform gap analysis and devise a target operating model with impact on business policies & business processes documented. This person should possess a proven track record of Business Analysis, Consulting, requirements gathering, analysis, design, UAT etc.
- As an integral part of the NTT Data Banking Consulting Team, the person will be responsible for leading the discussions with client from a Business perspective.
- Responsible for leading High-Level Business & Project Review Meetings for Credit transformation initiatives in the Commercial lending space
- Interacting with business stakeholders for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation etc.
- Work with the delivery / implementation teams to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Review Test strategy & test specifications, assist in Functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
- 8-10 years of Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT &Consulting organizations in BFSI domain in Commercial Lending & Credit Risk space.
- Domain experience in Commercial Lending, Credit Risk.
- Understanding of Agile methodology / experience
- Experience in Use case Modeling, Creating use cases, workflow diagrams etc.
- Experience in conducting UAT/BAT
- Experience of working on banking applications
- Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers
- Engineering + MBA degree is preferred