Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Business Development Manager for our client that can be based in Cork,Dublin or Waterford.
The role of Business Development Manager is to deliver sales and revenue targets, develop sales and marketing strategies to secure new business opportunities and to manage and support the sales team. This person will work to raise the profile of the company in Ireland by identifying, negotiating and managing business development opportunities in order to retain current customers and grow our customer base. They will support the sales team with sales and marketing across the sites sectors – Food Microbiology, Food chemistry and Environmental testing services.
Responsibilities of Business Development Manager
- Identification and development of business opportunities to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Delivery of sales targets at least in line with the annual budget. Senior level account development.
- Manage internal processes to deliver timely and accurate quotes and contracts.
- Periodical reporting of business performance as required.
- Support and manage field and office based sales personnel
- Development of sales tools and maintenance and updating of sales information systems.
- To have an understanding of costing and pricing strategies in order to prepare and update quotations and project specifications for customers.
- Keep up to date with current techniques, topics and legislation and actively inform the customer of any relevant changes to the laboratories INAB accreditation.
- To be familiar with customer specific requirements and retailer standards e.g. M&S, Tesco accreditation.
- Responsible for managing the tendering process as required.
- Responsible for raising the company profile through the website, social media, e-marketing and communication to the customers.