Limerick, Co. Limerick, CO.LIMERICK
Buyer / Stock Planner
Limerick, Co. Limerick
Are you a buying professional with forecasting, logistics and supply chain experience? Want to progress your career with a forward-thinking business? If so, read on.
Our client is an established market leading medical device company based in Limerick which has grown internationally by design innovation in consumer healthcare products. They are now looking for a Buyer / Stock Planner to join their team.
You will have the chance to contribute to the strategic plan for the company’s supply chain and support the day-to-day operations of the organisation.
As a Buyer / Stock Planner, you will manage supply and demand within our client’s global supply chain.
In this key role, you’ll strive to achieve and exceed targeted customer service levels and manage inventory levels and targets.
Specifically, you will:
- Plan and implement the procurement of raw materials from global suppliers
- Confirm production and shipping schedules
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers
- Report any product and material availability issues
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
To apply for the role of Buyer / Stock Planner, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Buyer, Stock Planner, Supply Chain Planner, Procurement Executive, Purchasing Executive, Procurement Co-ordinator, Purchasing Co-ordinator, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Purchasing, Procurement.
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a buying role
- Forecasting, logistics and supply chain experience
- Project management experience
- A third level qualification
Organised and diligent, as a Buyer / Stock Planner, you’ll have great negotiation and communication skills. You’ll also have an analytical mindset and the ability to prioritise your workload.