C++ Software Engineer
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
€Negotiable DOE Plus Company Profit Bonus, Home Working Options, Flexible Hours, Annual Leave
Established in 1998 to develop and provide computer aided drafting, design and manufacturing systems and services, our client has grown into one of the world’s leading HVAC software developers. They are currently looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join their talented team in Dún Laoghaire.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will:
- Contribute to our client’s successful desktop software line
- Develop components to support features in our client’s application
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met
- Work with colleagues to resolve any issues
Other organisations may call this role C++ Developer, Software Developer, Developer, Programmer, C++ Programmer, Software Application Developer, Software App Developer, or Application Developer.
What are the benefits?
- Develop your career with a world-leading business
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- Make your mark on a highly successful product
- The potential to travel internationally
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a C++ Software Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 08:45 – 17:30
To be considered as a C++ Software Engineer, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience of working with C++
- Experience with COM
- Previous experience of working with XML/XSLT(XPath) and or database/SQL
- Experience of working with source control systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or above
- Knowledge of test-driven development and unit testing/refactoring
- A primary degree (or equivalent) in computer science, physics or engineering
Experience of working with C# or another .NET managed language would be beneficial.