We are working with a client to supply Equipment Design and Production Support for remote and onsite work. AutoCAD Plant 3D is the primary design tool and familiarization with Sheetmetal Fabrication and other workshop operations desired
To see this job on our website click here :https://bit.ly/3nCRsxG
Keltia is a Specialist CAD Design & CAD Training Provider for 20 years now. Our parent company is based in Seattle USA and our European offices opened in 2012 and are based in Waterford, Cork & Dublin https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/
The successful applicant will be heavily involved in all aspects of engineering in the company including product design and manufacturing, production scheduling, product flow, detailed models as well as engineering drawings and schematics. The candidates will also be involved in Jr and Leadership roles within small engineering teams within the client companies. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to implement their experience and develop their careers.
Leadership and Jr Roles within a small team of engineers and close contact with the production manager to achieve smooth and efficient production while improving systems and developing new products
· Experience with agricultural equipment/large machinery design and use would be an advantage.
· Experience working in or involvement in a Sheetmetal Fabrication environment and knowledge of various Welding operations
· Proficiency using AutoCAD Plant 3D
· Scheduling of production, organization and prioritization of projects.
· Creation and interpretation of detailed models and drawings and use of software in 3D (SolidWorks) to create and modify existing parts/products/assemblies.
· Creation and use of Bills of Materials (BOM’s) for both production and component purchasing.
· Design to build research and design projects for new products and products to complement our existing range.
· Development and maintenance of product and component databases making sure they are kept up to date.
· Dealing with customers to help solve any engineering related problems that may occur.
· Minimum 2.2 degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with 2D and 3D software (SolidWorks) and drawings.
· Very proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Knowledge of sheet metal and fabrication techniques.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with different disciplines.
· An excellent team player with a positive attitude to learn and develop in a fast moving environment.
· Excellent time management and attention to detail.
· Experience in leadership of an engineering team would be a distinct advantage for the Sr Roles.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately.