Role: Capacity Planning Engineer
Role type: London/Reading UK
The person will be utilized to help in scaling the Cloud Architecture. He will be responsible for taking the inputs from customer in terms of number of subscriber and related information and turn this information into hardware requirement. This is done via a NOKIA tool called ACORD. The training for this tool will be given to the person who is selected.
· The person should have working knowledge of Openstack
· With IMS E2E Testing knowledge.
- NOKIA CBIS and/or Open Stack
- Hardware Infrastructure Dimensioning for NOKIA Airframe and/or HP BL and/or Dell HW
- Basic competence in mainly Networking secondly in storage Ceph dimensioning
o Dimensioning competence (NOKIA IMS, TAS, SDM) using the dimensioning tools provided by Nokia. (Acord tool)
Domain Competency :
- General understanding of VoLTE and SDM products, have a view of the possible bottlenecks/VNF limitations (capacity factors)
- Able to identify delivered system limitations based on delivered system HW BoQ
E2E solution competence
- Able to define solutions for capacity/performance monitoring for underling infrastructure
Implicit requirement :
- Excellent comm skills