CEM Architect @ Reading, UK
Smartedge’s client is looking for CEM Architect for long term contract based in Reading, UK.
Ideal, candidate should have experience of Architect, CEM , OSS.
CEM Architect Services
- Analyse scope changes throughout work package, initially identifying areas of increased scope / scope change, through assessing impacts to cost base / timelines, to supporting the CR process
- Lead teams of internal and 3rd party subject matter expects to scope the delivery of services required to design, deploy, configure, integrate, test and operate IT and tools solutions in the OSS Customer Experience Management area considering Maya Telco cloud, Azure IaaS & PaaS platform including the sybase & Big Data.
Review of vendor's solution design to meet requirements
- For Solution Support and Life Cycle Management activities, manage the customer relation together with the business/technical project manager and ensure that the customer’s expectations on the implemented solution are fulfilled
CEM SME Services
- Analyse scope changes throughout work package, initially identifying areas of increased scope / scope
- Manage & own the technical delivery through 3rd parties by technically ensuring deliveries from the product vendor are compliant with the proposed solution
- Leads technical implementation by OSS 3rd party vendor
- Work with Test Manager/Tester in defining and executing testing
- Work with vendor and Defect Manager to reach the resolution of defects
- Lead & participate in the OPS handover of OSS CEM deliverables
Pre-sales Engagement Services (Change Requests)
a)Analyse CEM scope changes throughout project and initiate the relevant change process for impact assessment on Maya program level.
b)Produce Technical and commercial Impact assessment for new scope on Maya program level (NDS and NTCCB CRs) and get an agreement with customer
Vendor Solution Assurance Services
a)Review Technical Requirements break down for the CEM Product vendors and make them understand the requirements
b)Review and provide technical assurance on design artefacts produced by CEM 3rd party vendors
c)Review Security Design and validation procedure for each interface and systems in OSS and engage as required all technical resources (people & tools) available to the program to resolve issues
Solution Implementation and Testing Support Services
a)Manage & own the technical delivery during the project life cycle by ensuring deliveries from the implementation teams are compliant with the proposed solution
b)Guide development of technical implementation by CEM 3rd party vendors
c)Work with Test Manager to ensure completeness and exact verification of the scenarios and solutions
d)Oversee testing activity
e)Technically leads interoperability issues with workstreams, operations and SI teams
Escalation point for CEM solution/design level technical problems that arise during implementationStart
Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat