1. More than 2 years of relevant experience in the CDP position.
2. Excellent in Hindi ( Speaking ) & basic English
3. Ready to work on bank holidays & weekends (As per business requirements ).
4. Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
5. Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
6. Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices, etc.)
7. Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
8. Put effort into optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality 9. Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
10. Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation