- Welcome to Chengdu (成都), also known as the Brocade City, the Lotus City, the Panda City,and the City of Hibiscus. The face of Chengdu has been constantly changing during its history of more than 2300 years. Classic Chinese architecture is hard to find downtown as the new, affluent class of southwest China prefers modern skyscrapers. Still, Chengdu is an excellent urban locale to take a break during a likely tiresome, yet awe-inspiring travel through Sichuan province and neighboring Yunnan and Tibet.Foreigners truly love living in Chengdu, a fully modernized city with a fraction the cost of living of eastern giants like Beijing or Shanghai. The most beautiful parts of China await you outside Chengdu, but Synotrip urges you to smile at a panda or two, sweat out some spicy food, and bask in the leisurely lifestyle of the local Chengdu residents before you go.
- We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China. Founded in 2011, I2 provides internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Having more than 92 campuses over 18 cities of China
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary:16,000 - 20,000 RMB/month (after tax).
- Accommodation allowance: 2000 RMB
- Relocation bonus: 6,000 RMB
- Flight reimbursement: 6,000 RMB
- Ending contract bonus up to 15,000 RMB .
- 10 days personal leave paid + National and public holiday
- 7 night free hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Health insurance provided by the school
- Students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly)
- Small class size: 4 - 63 - 5 students
- 5 working days per week, available on weekend
- 35 working hours per week (30 Classes + non-teaching hours)
If you are interested in the opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply with us!
You should send these documents:
- Your CV
- Copy of BA DEGREE
- A headshot photo
- Reference letter
Contact HR person: firstname.lastname@example.org