- Chengdu is one of the most famous and interesting places in Western China. Known as a center of urban sophistication and entertainment. Chengdu is known for its easygoing and laid-back vibe. It's also home to giant pandas.
- We are affiliated with the North American Education Culture Group (NAEG) which was founded in 1983 and is committed to cultural exchange programs for international students, aiming to promote international culture communication for people in many countries and regions.
- Since our founding, we have expanded to 21 campuses throughout Chengdu and 35 campuses outside of Chengdu, with more than 300 foreign teachers. We provide quality education for thousands of students and have a thriving art and music department.
- BASE SALARY: 16000 - 20000 RMB per month;
- 2000 RMB for housing allowance
- Ending contract bonus from 3000 - 15000 RMB
- Quarterly bonus: up to 6000 RMB depending on performance
- Round trip Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB (paid with the first month salary) + 6.000 RMB (paid with the last months salary)
- 29 paid holidays/ year, including public holidays
- Mandarin lesson provided
Your teaching experience at our school:
- Teach English to students from 3 - 10 years old
- Only 4 - 6 students in each class
- Working schedule: 5 working days/ week
- Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); 40 min per class
Send your documents:
- A CV
- Degree copy
- Photo of your passport
To the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org