Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in Wexfordyou will be working alongside our client a Leading Multinational Civil Engineering Contractor.
What you have to do
- Supervise construction and adherence to contract requirements and regulations.
- Co-ordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
- Attend meetings with clients and contractors to establish their needs.
- Review technical submittals.
- Review and process variation orders and final account.
- Report programme and quality progress.
- Review Contractor's Safety Method Statements and adherence to safety best practice.
- Conduct Building Inspections on other sites.
What you need to have
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Successful experience on roads and or motorways projects
- Advantage to have experience on projects with bridge structures
- Previous experience of drainage and setting out
- Thorough knowledge of construction procedures and working methods
- Ideally have gained chartership with recognized body or working towards it
What you get in return
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- A modern progressive workplace.
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.
Job 33598 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.