TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world.
We are a key part of our clients’ governance, with experts on the ground to make sure that all rules and regulations are adhered to and operational compliance is maintained.
We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices, in jurisdictions covering more than 92% of world GDP and 95% of FDI inflow.
We serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private equity and real estate investors, and family offices. Our clients include more than 60% of the Fortune Global 500 and FTSE 100, and almost half the top 300 private equity firms
Responsible for coordinating and allocating work to a team of accountants (Trainees to Senior Accountants). Review the information that is generated by their team before being sent to client/managers thus ensuring TMF’s clients are provided with an efficient, professional and high-quality service which meets all statutory obligations. To manage the client relationship and delivery of service to a portfolio of clients, being the key point of contact for clients.
- Implements and leads client activity workload team meetings - ensures these are structured, occur weekly and have full participation from the wider team
- With the support of the Line Manager, the CAM plans and co-ordinates all clients/team work plan (including audit plans and incorporating statutory/client deadlines) taking full ownership
- Onboarding of new clients with the support of the Line Manager
- Responsible for the review process and ensuring there is a high level of service quality through training, sharing knowledge, mentoring junior staff and ensuring technical updates and new development are shared within the team
- Responsible for collection and reporting of team metrics (accounts completed, late deliverables, statutory filings completed (e.g. VAT/CT etc.), audits started/in progress)
- Supports Senior Management in any change initiatives ensuring that all communications are cascaded to the team and process enhancements are implemented
- Empowered to review and approve client activities through timesheets, and ensuring the accuracy for recovery of revenue and will feedback to the line manger
- Supports the wider office in change initiatives through participation in projects, sharing ideas and supporting the implementation of changes to procedures or new systems
- First point of escalation for client issues or technical matters on their allocated portfolio
- Supports client engagement plans through acting as the relationship manager for a specified number of client relationships
- Supports their Line Manager with employee engagement plans by ensuring there is a collaborative and supportive team environment, encouraging team members to participate in broader local and group initiatives and facilitating periodic one to one conversations with their team
- Supports the Line Manager with the performance review process through feedback on performance and development areas for team members