Compliance Solutions Strategies has a 9 month fixed term contract opening for an entry-level, highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Service Analyst to support our key global clients.
The primary role of the Client Service Analyst is to partner with the client and various data providers to control data workflows and validate their product data through the CSS application.
The Client Service Analyst is expected to gain an intimate understanding of our clients’ business and will use their expertise to deliver added value by suggesting data validation rules to the clients that will further improve data quality.
The Client Service Analyst also compiles and distributes Management Information Reporting on the service delivery.
• High Computer literacy / proficient knowledge of standard applications, e.g. MS Office suite.
• Database knowledge - SQL Databases user knowledge would be an advantage.
• Highly Numerical
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and organise daily tasks
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to document processes and maintain procedures
• Experience with Data Management Systems would be an advantage
• Experience in Fund Services would be an advantage
• A Fund Industry qualification would be an advantage
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a global RegTech platform delivering a set of comprehensive and highly complementary technology-enabled regulatory solutions. Our clients are large global asset managers, hedge fund managers, life insurance companies and fund administrators.