Full-time, Contract and Permanent Positions
We have various permanent and contract CNC Machinist - Programmer positions in the Galway, Limerick and Shannon areas.
To see this job on our website click here;
- Be able to use CNC Turning Machine at a high standard
- Have good knowledge of using 3 or 4 Axis machines (fixed head lathes)
- Good programming skills
- Need to be able to edit programs.
- Reading and correctly interpreting engineering documentation
- Optimising production techniques to increase efficiency
- Be conversant with and assume proper responsibly for the implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
Keltia Ireland is a technical support services company providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Phrma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
Please send an updated CV with salary/pay requirements and availability