Where will you be teaching?
- Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia.
- Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry.
- Founded in 1998 by Ms. Kathy Shi, Beanstalk Education Group is regarded as one of the leading international bilingual education pioneers in China.
- It is committed to providing young learners well-rounded international education that integrates Chinese and Western educational philosophies, cultural elements and best practices.
- Monthly salary: 18,000 - 23,000 RMB
- You will be provided with 4000 RMB for housing
- Sponsor medical insurance
- 5000 RMB for settle in allowance
- During the contract length of 2 years, you are given 10000 RMB for coming back to your home country
- Reimburse inbound and outbound flight tickets
- Free tuition fee for up to 2 kids
- You will enjoy up to 76 paid days including national holidays, Winter and Summer holidays
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Medium class size with up to 20 kids/ class
- 5 working days from Mon - Fri, regular working hours
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- BA Degree copy
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org