- Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta. Shanghai lies to the east, Zhejiang Province to the south, Wuxi City to the west and the Yangtze River to the north. The city is divided by the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal from north to south. Since 42% area of the city is covered by water, including a vast number of ponds and streams, it is praised as the Venice of the Orien Built in 514 BC, this is an ancient city with over 2,500 years of history and numerous points of interest. The unique characteristics of the past are still retained today. The double-chessboard layout of the city, with &&9;the streets and rivers going side by side while the water and land routes running in parallel&&9;, is preserved intact.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia&&9;s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Take home: 20,000 - 26,000 RMB including housing allowance
- Health insurance covered by school.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Ending contract bonus up to 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.
- 1 month summer break and half a month winter break.
- Reimburse flight tickets (2 rounds).
- Working with 2 - 6 years old students.
- Small class size: about 20 students/ class.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday.
- Chinese teaching assistant is available in each class.
- Commit for 2 years contract.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
- Your CV
- Copy of your degree
To this email: firstname.lastname@example.org