This role is based at our production site in Shannon, Ireland and is part of our HPHT (High Pressure High Temperature) Finance Team, putting the individual at the heart of commercial decision making in our organisation.
Reporting to the HPHT Financial Controller, this position is the key commercial finance support for our HPHT business.
The role will include the provision of regular sales and margin analysis to both the HPHT Financial Controller and wider commercial team.
The role’s primary function is to support the HPHT Sales team and Product Managers with the provision of detailed financial analysis.
The role will include assessing routine commercial decisions, including balance sheet requirements, to enable prompt and fact based decision-making.
The role will support a wide range of projects, with development opportunities for someone looking to build on existing foundations of financial management
Duties and Tasks
- Analysis and reporting of financial performance, including, but not limited to, review of monthly and periodic reports contributing to a wider understanding of the financial numbers and associated commentary.
- Review, report and scrutinize financial performance and articulate underlying drivers and issues with margins.
- Support and challenge commercial teams, including critical assessment of assumptions and scenario planning.
- Preparation of the group wide revenue and sales indirect costs budget.
- Support the HPHT commercial team to develop business performance and to achieve shared objectives.
- Ensure the HPHT Financial Controller is fully briefed on all key issues impacting the commercial financial monthly results.
- Commercial Analyst experience within a manufacturing environment preferable