We are a management consultancy organisation which provides services to project consulting suppliers in business sectors from a variety of different industries. We also represents independent consultants who provide the resource to consulting projects around the globe. We enables its partners to access financial services targeted at independent consultants and provides help and support in their professional capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional candidate who is looking to broaden their skills and experience in compliance and administration. This role would suit a recent graduate with a background in the area of law and/or business. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with consultants and providing them with support and recommendations on all incoming communications. They will be required to adhere to agreed SLA’s and work with to set timelines and deadlines.
- The key responsibility of this role is dealing with consultant tax queries on the phone and via email.
- Managing the mailbox for all Consultant queries which relate to received correspondence and respond accordingly.
- Entering information to an internal CRM system, alongside various excel spreadsheets.
- Acknowledge all correspondence received and record and track incoming and outgoing communication onto our internal CRM system and relevant Excel spreadsheets where appropriate.
- Respond to all consultant queries within agreed SLA’s of 24 hours where possible using the approved templates provided.
- Required to use initiative when appropriate to respond to client queries and escalate any complex situations if they arise.
- High levels of customer service are required throughout every interaction with internal and external clients to ensure current service levels are upheld.
Carry out general administrative functions and provide support to ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional Telephone Manner and Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Excellent independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to show initiative
- Efficient and professional at all times