RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Responding to all emergency calls/alarms from tunnel users, staff, emergency services at both the DT and JLT or any other facility as required.
· Supervise and monitor all CCTV, traffic management and other systems available for both the DT and JLT or any other facility as required, for the purpose of but not restricted to safety, reporting, maintenance and fault monitoring, or as directed by a Duty Manager or Senior Manager.
Motorway Traffic Control Centre:
· Answer all roadside assist phone calls in a timely manner within SLAs and prioritise accordingly between calls and other duties/incidents within the MTCC and the TCR.
· Monitor CCTV and other systems available to you and respond accordingly to incidents and conditions.
· Liaise closely with all the relevant authorities and co-ordinate the organisation of emergency intervention in order to provide assistance as appropriate via VMS and/or other functionality/systems, as and when required.
· Liaise with third parties to report, update or close any incidents
· Active supervision of toll plaza.
· Ensuring the required number of toll lanes are manned at peak times
· Answer all calls and queries in an efficient and courteous manner
· Process enquiries & follow up any queries and requests in a timely manner
· Ensure the logbook is completed to capture all incidents, defects and occurrences while on shift.
· Assisting customers in toll lanes and giving direction when required.
· Cash management including but not restricted to floats, vault change
· Being customer service focused
· Adhere to all Health and safety requires.
· Adhering to all Dublin Tunnel & ERTO policies and procedures.
· Work in conjunction with all departments and assist in the development, updating and promote company procedures and systems in line with best practice.
· Attend and participate in meetings as required.
Administration services as required such as auditing and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting, as required.