Customer Operations Manager
Customer Operations Manager
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Our client is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. Due to investment and ongoing growth, they are now looking for a Customer Operations Manager to join them in Rathcoole.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Company pension plan
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- Up to 25 days’ holiday plus option to purchase additional holiday
- Employee share purchase plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Company vehicle or allowance
If you have experience in a workshop or field service management, equipment or process engineering environment, this is an exciting opportunity to take on a strategic, engineering-focused role with a world-renowned organisation.
As a leader in their field, our client promotes a culture of development and engagement where staff are encouraged to thrive. You will have the chance to positively impact the business, using your expertise and experience to influence a number of teams.
What’s more, with a comprehensive rewards programme and plenty of benefits, you’ll develop the perfect balance between lifestyle, finance and health and wellbeing starting from day one.
As the Customer Operations Manager, you will lead a number of service control teams to deliver outstanding service and increase customer satisfaction.
Specifically, you will manage the business and teams to provide consistent support, develop process improvement practices and grow the business in an efficient manner through a cost effective and safe workforce.
Additionally, you will:
- Directly manage reporting teams and functions
- Develop team members, supporting them to meet both personal and company goals
- Effectively manage resources and the cost base
- Help shape the company culture to ensure a focus on high-quality customer service
- Maximise efficiency, targets and goals across all teams
Other companies may call this role Service Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Customer Service Operations Manager, Field Service Manager, Technical Services Manager, Workshop Operations Manager, or Engineering Manager.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Customer Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
To join our client as the Customer Service Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience of workshop or field service management, equipment or process engineering
- An electric power background, such as data centres or power generation
- Strong leadership skills
- A good track record of delivering to deadlines
- A full, valid driving licence