Xerox – Customer Service Representative/ Support Agent - Dublin
Do you have Customer Service experience and are looking to work in an Exciting English-Speaking European Capital city? If so, then please read on!
We are looking for Dutch, Flemish, Danish, Swedish & Norwegian speakers to join our friendly Service Delivery team in our Shared Service Centre in Dublin, Ireland!
Here we deliver exceptional customer service in assisting our key clients with support on client copiers, printers and other multi-functional devices. With the support of a collaborative and close-knit team you will be key in helping drive our service delivery, supporting process improvements and contributing to the growth of the Xerox business.
The role will suit enthusiastic candidates with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop. We will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate (generous relocation package provided).
Incredible Culture - Best Food Produce in the World - Home to the Craic - Amazing Castles - Some of the best Surfing in the World - People are fun, friendly and full of wit!
As we grow our business we want you to grow with us. We will provide you with the training and support you need to succeed. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
You will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships. We will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate (generous relocation package provided).
With your extensive track record in delivering excellent customer service you will be the primary advisor for both the client and support on all escalation initiations and service delivery.
· Promptly and efficiently handling telephone calls to ensure the best possible customer experience
· Inviting customers to participate in telephone-based problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
· Facilitating or escalating customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
· Providing support to the Service Delivery Team
· Progress all consumables orders, and track to resolution. (Alerts and Tickets)
· Where required replenish consumables and perform key operator maintenance
· Support and deliver accurate Installation, Move and Change processes
· Manage team incident workflows and resolution timelines within SLA
· Providing feedback to management on any issues with logistics and/or in relation to the quality of information received
Qualifications and Experience:
· High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
· Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Dutch, Flemish, Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian
· Experience in customer facing role
· Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
· Good communication skills
· Health & safety awareness and compliance
If you meet the requirements of this position and are ready to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today!
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail.