Customer Services Co-Ordinator
Certification Services Team
Park West Office based Monday to Friday
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Overall Purpose of the Role
· To assist with the provision of a seamless and exemplary customer services experience to our internal and external clients.
· Management of the scheduling process to ensure a transparent, efficient and commercially driven process.
· Logistics and planning coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the geographical locations of assessments.
· Dedicated pre and post assessment client care.
· Provide assessor team support.
Management & Co-ordination of scheduling of assessments in line with the certification process to include the following:
· Ensure client assessments are scheduled, confirmed and communicated both verbally and in writing.
· Adherence and awareness of the competency criteria when scheduling.
· Using a smart approach to scheduling to ensure that assessors are scheduled smartly in line with geographical locations.
Post Assessment Client Care
· Review, validating and issuing client reports in line with team KPI’s.
· Management and administration of client change requests.
· Ensuring a seamless and exemplary customer service experience to all internal and external customers.
· Escalating any client complaints as they arise to the Customer Services Team Lead and the Certification Services Manager.
· Provide telephone support to assessors while they are travelling.
· Customer engagement is key to our business, there will be a requirement to build up, maintain and strengthen client relationships.
Essential Training and Qualifications
· 5+ years client care experience in a professional services capacity is essential.
· Proven track record in administration duties.
· Experience in working with CRM’s.
· Experience in scheduling/logistics planning desirable.
· Experience working in a regulated environment desirable.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, while managing multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadline pressures.
· Ability to gather and analyse facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
· Self-motivated / ‘Can do’ approach.
· Understanding the need for working discreetly and maintaining confidentiality.
· Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
· Excellent written, numeracy, planning and communication skills.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc).
If you’re interested in a confidential conversation, please email your CV to EObrien@certificationeurope.com or contact Erica O’Brien on 01 6429300.